selenityjade

selenityjade

Wild Wolf -  Jennifer Ashley

Short Review: FINALLY! You see them around each other in previous novels and I was dying to read their story. Of course the novel starts out some time into their relationship, but that doesn’t make it less in-depth. Honestly, I usually prefer the first meeting to be in the novel itself, but I’ll overlook it because of how good this one was! The chemistry between Misty and Graham seemed a bit lacking in the beginning – I mean, how could he resist the mating frenzy? – but towards the middle and end, there’s enough heat there for any romance fan to drool over. And sigh over. And daydream over. I digress. Although I do feel the Fae involvement here was a little…. over the top, maybe? I’m not sure. I could believe the Fae (or one Fae) was the big bad of the whole series and behind all this horrible stuff, but Jennifer Ashley is starting to throw in magic from humans (maybe the phrase should be more magic charms than magic abilities). However, despite that, I found this a worthwhile entry into the Shifters Unbound universe. 4 stars!